HOW IT WORKS
LDC partners with different restaurants each month to curate a dining experience for kids.
Each menu is specially designed for kids, but adults will be able to indulge as well.
LDC focuses on selecting a diverse lineup of restaurants that will allow members to explore many cuisine options each month.
Members and guests can participate in any LDC hosted event as long as seating is available.
- To register for a LDC event simply select the restaurant(s) populated on our homepage that you want to attend.
- There will be a description of each event along with dates, time, menu and number of available seats for each experience.
- Participants will be able to register for any event during the event registration period.
- Once registration closes or an event sells out there will be a waiting list. If another member cancels the next member on the wait list will be contacted.
- Payment in full is expected at the time of reservation. No refunds will be issued upon cancellation.
- A credit towards another LDC event will be provided.
- Event credits must be used within 3 months.
DURING THE EVENT
- LDC events will start and end promptly. Times will vary and depend on the restaurant.
- Upon arrival, members will show their passports and check-in with a LDC representative.
- Each event will feature a curated experience for LDC members and their parents.
- The dining experience will either include the chef, GM, or owner discussing different aspects of the restaurant’s history, menu and cuisine.
- LDC events will feature the same menu for both kids and adults, but portion sizes will be different.
- Alcoholic beverages may or may not be included in the cost of the experience for adults but could be available for purchase.
ETIQUETTE AND ATTIRE
- LDC expects their members to act appropriately and behave responsibly during an event.
- We ask all members and their parents to wear attire that is appropriate for the dining experience that you will attend.
- We will try our best to provide details surrounding each event so that you can plan accordingly.