HOW IT WORKS
LDC will feature different restaurants each month throughout the city that will curate a dining experience for kids.
Each menu is specially designed for kids, but adults will be able to indulge as well.
LDC focuses on selecting a diverse lineup of restaurants that will allow members to explore many cuisine options each month.
Participants can dine at any LDC featured restaurant as long as seating is available.
- Parents sign their kids up to become an annual LDC member via our online registration.
- Please include any allergies and/or dietary restrictions for your child when registering.
- Kids will automatically receive an email welcoming them to LDC.
- Annual memberships will automatically renew unless canceled prior to expiration date.
- A welcome kit will be mailed to all newly registered members.
- The welcome kit will include a passport that kids will have stamped at the end of an LDC event.
- Our goal is to allow kids to have fun filling up their passports while trying new foods from around the world.
- One Crew Member – $65
- Two or More Crew Members – $55/per child
- To register for a LDC event simply select the restaurant(s) populated on our homepage that you want to attend.
- There will be a description of each event along with dates, time, menu and number of available seats for each experience.
- Participants will be able to register for any event during the event registration period.
- Once registration closes or an event sells out there will be a waiting list. If another member cancels the next member on the wait list will be contacted.
- Payment in full is expected at the time of reservation. No refunds will be issued upon cancellation.
- A credit towards another LDC event will be provided.
DURING THE EVENT
- LDC events will start and end promptly. Times will vary and depend on the restaurant.
- Upon arrival, members will show their passports and check-in with a LDC representative.
- Each event will feature a curated experience for LDC members and their parents.
- The dining experience will either include the chef, GM, or owner discussing different aspects of the restaurant’s history, menu and cuisine.
- LDC events will feature the same menu for both kids and adults, but portion sizes will be different.
- Alcoholic beverages may or may not be included in the cost of the experience for adults, but could be available for purchase.
ETIQUETTE AND ATTIRE
- LDC expects their members to act appropriately and behave responsibly during an event.
- We ask all members and their parents to wear attire that is appropriate for the dining experience that you will attend.
- We will try our best to provide details surrounding each event so that you can plan accordingly.